Super exciting managerial role needed for London Street Food Company!
Set up on 2015, STAKEhaus serves up the best British Steak & Chips on the street. We operate a very tight knit operation, and are still very new to the scene but always make the most of our opportunities, KERB Camden being one of them. Regularly working with KERB at other markets, Street Feast and additional events across the country like Festival Number 6, The Nocturne with Mr. Porter and Red Hook Crit, we pride ourselves on being the sort of company where an individual can grow, learn and have a bit of fun in the process.
Working very closely with the founder of STAKEhaus this role will manage our new permanent site within the renowned Camden Stables Market.
• Camden Manager: Managing the team for Camden, working with suppliers, KERB and customers to ensure the stall runs smoothly at all times, including:
o Stock control
o Gas deliveries
o Managing the Rota – making sure you have enough people on site
o Managing the space – making sure the other staff are keeping it clean and tidy
o Opening up and closing down to begin with
o Training other staff
o Delivering weekly numbers to head office, with follow up meetings as to how these can improve or what we can work on
o Reporting with KERB market managers
o Food Safety management
o Serving up delicious food!
• Good food knowledge – no prior professional experience required but a strong passion for cooking is a must!
• Strong management skills
• Serious teamwork abilities
• Previous experience with thinking on your feet
• Ability to deal with fast paced and demanding environment
• Great people skills
• Basic knowledge of excel
• Food safety level 2 (can be done once your on board)
• A hunger for Steak